Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Arizona

About a week ago Paul and I returned from a wonderful vacation visiting family in Tucson, AZ. We met our new niece, Ryleigh Lynn, for the first time, who is already a year old! (She looks so much like my brother!)

Had a great time enjoy my brother, Dave, and his beautiful wife, Susie.














We took my brother's new jeep out on a 19 mile off-roading adventure in The Gap. It performed very well and we enjoyed the beauty of the mountains and the wildlife. (Pictured: Dave, his nephew Michael, Paul and me)
We watched my older niece, Sarah, in the pig-tails in green to the right of the pic, crush their opponents with a 48-6 victory!
All-in-all it was fantastic and we would have loved to have more time. Wish they were closer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was GREAT! Thanks for being you, I love you.

Sara said...

Fun photos! Are those Converse All Stars I see you wearing? If so, I'm jealous. I want some green ones. And some brown ones. And some pink ones. So not Compact friendly... :) There's always eBay..hee hee! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for the postcard too!

L.L. Barkat said...

Looks like a marvelous adventure. Love that landscape.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! These are the kind of vacations I most often go on -- either visiting my brothers or good friends, enjoying their lives with them.