Friday, January 12, 2007

16 1/2 weeks!


Well, I am not at 16 1/2 weeks of my pregnancy and loving every minute. We just had an ultrasound with our new doctor in Lincoln and everything looks great. I can't believe how fast they grow!


All of you that have been pregnant before know that sometimes, at least when you're earlier along like me, your belly seems to stick out more and other days not as much. We took this last night and it is pretty much this size all the time now. I still laugh sometimes when I look in the mirror at how my belly keeps growing. It's just funny sometimes...I don't know...it's probably just me. :)

I'll let you all know as soon as that 20 week mark hits and we get to hopefully find out what we'll be having! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was delighted to stop by your blog today and learn of the good news of your pregnancy. Congratulations.

Sara said...

Ooooh mama....I wish I could be there to touch that beautiful mama belly. I seriously want to somehow get together to do photos before you give birth. I am so happy for you and miss you so much. You can go to my belly gallery in Flickr and compare :) hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Kristen Sue you are beautiful! How very exciting. Travis and I will continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and easy transition back into L-Town life. Hope to see you soon-late February maybe. Much love to you and Paul!

L.L. Barkat said...

Congratulations. Yes, it is odd to watch one's body change. But so mysterious and exciting.