Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Heritage

I am blessed with grandparents who love the Lord and will leave, and are already leaving, a wonderful heritage.
This past Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day at my grandparent's where we often gather for special celebrations. As always they opened their home up to people they'd never met. My friend Erin and her cute little Brynn ate with us and we all enjoyed sweet fellowship. My grandparents know no strangers, and if we truly do entertain angels unaware they never have to worry about turning them away. Lord willing my son will get some time with his great-grandparents before the Lord takes them home.
What a blessing they are!

5 comments:

Sara said...

What a nice tribute. They sound like wonderful people :) You look stunningly beautiful with that big round belly. Love you.

Natalie said...

I am forever grateful for my heritage and thankful that my parents took the time to tell me about the lives and legacy of my grandparents and great-grandparents because I never met them. I have a curcuit riding preaching in my family line. You are blessed and already your little man is, too. Keep passing on the legacy. Miss you, beautiful friend!

Scott and Anne Chapman said...

I love the tank top! I am glad that it worked out for you!! I cannot wait to see you, less than a week! I am looking forward to many visits during the time that I am there!

angela said...

Oh, they sound like such lovely people. You are very blessed.
By the way -- I love that top. Super cute.

Mama Wood said...

What a heartfelt post! You are really lucky to have grandparents like that. I also hope your son will develop a strong relationship with them also.