Saturday, January 08, 2011

Coming and going

So, tomorrow my sister will be moving to Madrid, Spain for 5 years! That's a long time! My boys will be 8 and 5 when she moves back, if she moves back. :( Thankfully we live in an age of Internet!!! Skype, email, MagicJack, UPS, USPS, FedEx, Cell Phones, and BLOGS also make the list of things I'm so thankful for in making communication with a sister now that an ocean will separate us!

So, in honor and celebration of the great adventure she is about to partake in...I've resolved to start my blog back up and start posting more regularly. Yippee!

So, here's to you, Nikki! :)
(P.S. This pic was taken by Ryan on the sweet "new/old" camera that she gave him for Christmas)






















2 comments:

bobbilyn2000 said...

I love my daughters!!

pickles said...

oh for goodness sake! i'm trying NOT to cry today! but i am excited to read your blogs!