Tuesday, December 12, 2006

First snow...

Our first snow, of the season, started as an ice storm and the next day progressed to beautiful snow flakes blanketing our area in about 6-8 inches of snow! Mind you, the ice did not miraculously melt as the snow fell so it was pretty nasty for awhile...but beautiful all the same!

the ice begins...















great time to make cookies!...















blanket of snow...















It was beautiful! I love the change in seasons...although I was very happy to be snuggly warm inside! :)


















1 comment:

Sara said...

Ooooh...I'm so jealous. Des Moines has green grass. Well, today there is actually frost on it, so that's a start. Your snow is beautiful! That's why I'm so excited to get up to Montana...so much snow!! But even MT is behind on their snowfall. I'll take anything I can get. I want some cookies too ;) Miss you my friend!