Tuesday, December 12, 2006

the little one

Some of you already know but now I have a picture to prove it...we are expecting our first little one next June! I'm 12 weeks along now and just finished my first trimester on Sunday! I've been so blessed to feel great...no morning sickness (cross my fingers)...and enjoying every minute of it.

A few weeks ago we went for the visit where we'd get to hear the heartbeat. This is what we got instead! :)
(it's a picture of a picture b/c I don't have a scanner so you may have to squint).

4 comments:

Natalie said...

congratulations! Keep us posted on every step of this pregnancy journey. I love you and miss you!

Sara said...

Awwww....a little baby bean! I love it! I have an ultrasound of Bella when she was that old. At that point, I couldn't even fathom that an actual BABY was going to come out of me. Even at the moment of birth, I was still thinking..."oh my goodness, I was growing THAT inside me?!!". It's the most glorious miracle. I am praying for you and cannot wait to meet Baby Mayo!

Rachel said...

Whenever I happen to think about you, I pray for the healthy growth of this little one and for a smooth smooth smooth delivery! I'm so glad you're feeling good-- I hope this is the most blossomy bloomy feeling time of your life!

angela said...

Oh, congratulations!!