Saturday, July 21, 2007

Starbucks Java Chip Ice Cream

My friend Natalie posted THIS to her blog awhile ago with some adorable pics of her daughter and Java Chip Ice Cream. I decided to dedicate this post in honor of her! For those of you that don't know her she is one of the kindest, most unique and beautiful people you will ever meet. She has a heart of gold and a love for the Lord that is contagious. One of the things I LOVE about her is her desire to celebrate the everyday and to make big the things that most of us would pass over. She savors everything and is teaching her children to do the same thing (hence the blog).
So, here's to you Natalie...I couldn't let it go to waste! LOL Love ya!




3 comments:

Sara said...

Here here...I totally agree. Natalie is amazing. Great pics too :)

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

thank you, Kristen! And Java Chip is really that amazing, isn't it! Missing you and wanting so badly to see little Ryan!