Tuesday, September 11, 2007

coffee love


My love of coffee is more than just the taste. It's the whole experience, the memories, the time spent drinking. My sister and I were talking the other day that even if we could only drink decaf for the rest of our lives we'd still do it because there is a sense of comfort in the cup. The routine of waking up, making coffee, sitting down with a hot cup topped with silk creamer and your Bible is an experience that can't be duplicated. And how many great conversations and memories made have you had over a simple cup of coffee?


So in honor of the dark brew...here's a sample from Folgers.
Folgers Gourmet Selections. Get A Free Sample


Now, go call a friend and sip on some coffee!
(Picture compliments of my bestest friend Sara. Miss you darling!)

3 comments:

BecMama said...

Fellow Coffee Lover here...I am in total agreeableness with you that it wouldn't matter if I had to drink decaf the rest of my life. I actually haven't been bothered at all by decaf these past 8 months. My favorite coffee drink right now-Decaf Pumpkin Spice Latte-multiple coffee shops have it around Boston.

There is nothing better than waking up to the smell of coffee brewing in the morning!

Sara said...

hello sweet mama...ahhhh yes, the coffee, soy creamer, and a Bible. A great combination. :) I've been meaning to write a similar post on Live Lightly. You beat me to it!

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you.
coffee is a culture unto itself.
i LOVE curling up with a cuppa and my bible first thing in the morning too. :)