Saturday, June 07, 2008

thoughts on being tagged

I've been tagged a few times lately and I really do what to participate and answer the questions but sometimes it seems like an insurmountable task and I chicken out. So, I decided to make up my own version and answer some random, silly and maybe even thought provoking questions.
Ready?
Where all have you lived?
Roeland Park and Olathe KS (both KC area), North Platte NE, Grand Island NE, St. Libory NE, and Lincoln NE.
Who was with you when you delivered Ryan?
My hubby and my mom.
What do you like to watch on TV?
Anything on TLC or HGTV, I also like the Food Network. But I'm addicted to LOST and really love CSI Las Vegas.
Who do you want to be like when you grow up?
My mom and my sister.
What are you self-conscious about?
My belly, blotching skin tones in my face.
What stresses you out?
Backseat drivers, or passenger seat drivers! :)
What do you love to drink?
Coffee, fountain soda (best is Dr. Pepper from McDonald's), margaritas.
What do you do in your spare time?
Play with Ryan, decorate/rearrange/organize, read, watch TV, go for walks, antique hunt, garage sales.
What do you think Paul would say about you right now?
You're beautiful, silly, amazing, great mom, and crazy for bidding on two pairs of shoes and winning them on Ebay!
Where would you rather be right now?
Heaven! But maybe San Diego, Tucson to meet my newest niece!, a nice beach.
How many kids do you want?
3 maybe?
What's your favorite accessory?
I love shoes, bags, jewelry.
Annoying habit(s)?
Biting/picking my hangnails. I also am one of those people who chews two m&ms on the right side of my mouth and then two on the other and things like that.
Where were you ten years ago?
In college with no clue that I'd end up married to the man of my dreams! I was beginning to get a clue that he might be in to me but still made stupid choices for the next year.
Where were you five years ago?
We were just beginning to think about Paul going back to school to get his masters, we moved to this awful little farm house outside of town and that winter sticky trapped 50+ mice! We could hear them in the walls and ceilings, they'd eat dog food out of Adah's dish right in front of her, we found dog food stashed in the pockets of our coats that they'd carried in there, day after day there'd be droppings all over my counters and kitchen drawers/cupboards. But enough about that.
Well, how's that for a few things you may not have known about me? :)

No comments: